- Search HCC
- Find an article by keyword, scripture verse, etc.
- HCC/HCDL Church Directory
- Search a world wide list of home churches. You are welcome to include yours.
- House Church Links
- Visit other web sites on home church and related topics.
- Site Map
- House Church Central at a glance.
This is your house church search gateway, with a number of options to help you locate
information on this site, another site, or even to locate a nearby house church.
Present options are listed to the left.
To locate a document within the HCC site, fill out the form above and press the Search
You will find detailed instructions below, along with the standard scripture
abbreviations used on the site.
How to Search
- Home: Top-level HCC pages, green button essays, theology pages. Indexes: Top pages of magazine, electronic publications. Messages: HCC Cork Board messages. All: Search every HCC page except messages (very slow). To search on-line publications, use the search feature on that publication's top page. There is also a search feature on The Eller Collection.
- Search for exact text, including spaces (e.g., Entering Jn. 3:16 will locate only references to John 3:16, not John 3:3 or 2 Thess. 3:16. Entering Jn. 3 locates any reference in John 3. Do not use quotes unless you want them in the search).
- Text is parsed on spaces. Only documents containing all the entered words are found (e.g., Entering Karl Barth will locate all documents with both Karl and Barth appearing at least once somewhere in the document. But a document containing Barth but not having Karl will not be located.
- Use this for the broadest possible searches. Text is parsed on spaces. All documents with any of the specified words are found. Enter Mt. Mk. Lk. to locate any documents making reference to any of the synoptic gospels.
Abbreviations Used in House Church Central Documents
When doing Scripture searches, don't forget the period (when indicated) and the space between chapter and verse. The abbreviations in the table below have been used consistently in order to allow scripture searches.
|Old Testament||New Testament|